Are you an exceptional tutor with excellent teaching skills?
Do you want to form part of a team of expert French tutors in Australia?
We provide private French lessons in Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne, Canberra, Newcastle & Sunshine Coast!
If you match the following requirements, we would like to hear from you:
- native French speaker with an excellent grasp of the language, as well as a good level of English (both spoken and written)
- experience in teaching French (at least 2 years experience)
- motivated and committed, pleasant and professional
- passionate about teaching and using innovative methods
- going the extra mile to ensure satisfaction
- based in the same city / geographical location for a minimum of 12 months
We will only contact successful candidates who match our requirements.
Depending on where you are located, we will be holding meetings / information sessions / interviews as follows:
- SYDNEY: meetings on 9 May, 11 May, 23 May, 25 May, 13 June, 27 June
- MELBOURNE: phone interviews on 11 May, 25 May, 8 June, 22 June
- PERTH: phone interviews on 11 May, 25 May, 8 June, 22 June
- BRISBANE: phone interviews on 11 May, 25 May, 8 June, 22 June
- CANBERRA: meetings on 18 May, 8 June
Please make sure that you get in touch with us and send us your cover letter and CV well ahead of those dates!